Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) in Worthing & Sussex
- Has life become a struggle?
- Are you tired of trying to cope all on your own?
- Does everyone else think you’ve got it all together, yet inside you feel out of control?
- Are you left wondering if there is another way?
Research shows that over 85% of people can improve their mental health concerns with CBT. How can I help you?
Based in Worthing, West Sussex, I’m a Counsellor and Practitioner of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
I specialise in treating anxiety disorders and depression. I research and write extensively about these conditions, and my writings have been referenced by media organisations, including the BBC.
You’re engaging style helped me go way beyond what I thought was possible, I feel much more positive and comfortable with my choices and I finally have a sense of security and freedom back. – M.W, client.
I’m here to help you
I have successfully treated a wide range of issues – as such a large part of my work does not fit into a definable category. Many of my clients come to me with a problematic feeling which is very difficult to explain or verbalise to others, but they can relate to and I can help work with.
It was nice to finally see a therapist who did not depress me even more! I was treated as a unique person, not a condition – A.R, client.
Whether your concern originates in the past, is something that is unfolding right now, or a concern about the future – I will work with you and help you overcome it.
Why struggle quietly?
Finally, someone who will listen the way you want to be listened to and help you feel in control and able to find solutions to your concerns.
6 months on and I’m still doing great. I have so much more energy and I’m enjoying being free of the negative and destructive thinking – S.F, client.
- Regaining control of your life
- Being aware and in control of your behaviours
- Learning about yourself and understanding your actions
- Letting go of all the worrying and gaining peace of mind
- Accepting the past and removing it’s grip on your future
I now see my life clearer, my depression has lifted, and I have more confidence in myself. – G.S, client
You deserve to have a helping hand when you’re struggling. I want to help you so you can move on with your life. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a proven way to help you overcome emotional concerns. I won’t give up on you and I have a commitment to help you by:
- Listening to you carefully with my full attention
- Accepting you for who you are, and not judging you
- Supporting and guiding you so you can find solutions to your problems and make positive changes to your life.
Thanks for your help, the support and self belief you gave me during those difficult times really made the difference that saw me through. – V.B, client.
Don’t spend any more time hoping that change will just happen. The sooner you seek help, the sooner you will learn to regain control.
Take the next step – call me now, e-mail me today or complete the contact form below.
0800 046 3265 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) in Worthing & Sussex.